- dentify problems to improve our Portal
- facilitate your browsing on our Portal
- provide you with a better experience when using it
- distinguish you from other users
3.3 Types of cookies
Our Portal uses our own and third party cookies for various purposes, including:
a) Our own cookies
These are sent to your computer improve the functioning of the Portal and operated exclusively by us to. These cookies remain on your browser, enabling us to identify you as a returning user of the Portal, monitor the user's session, remember cookie settings, recognize the user when performing identification procedures, and customize content to provide content that is relevant to your preferences (customization cookies).
b) Third party cookies
Third party cookies are those established by a domain other than our Portal. On our website, we use two types of third party cookies:
- Technical cookies: These enable you to browse the Portal and use the services available therein, such as monitoring data communications, making a purchase, storing content and sharing content via social networks.
- Analytical cookies: We use Google Analytics4, a Google web analytics tool that tells us about how users interact with our Portal. It also enables cookies in the domain of the site the user is browsing, and is used to collect information anonymously and to report on Portal trends without identifying individual users. You can find more information about Google Analytics cookies and how they work within the Portal at https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookieusage?hl=ca
If you wish to withdraw your informed consent to our cookies policy, you must delete them on your device using the settings on your Internet browsers. The links for the various browsers giving information about cookies are as follows:
We recommend you review this policy whenever you visit our website in order to keep properly informed about changes to it.